Re: I bought the paranormal stuff pack but now it says I have to re-buy it back.

by whubble1817

Original Post

Re: Kit won't Download!

★★★★★ Newbie

I purchased and downloaded all 3 kits last week. Worked fine, even played last night. Now today I log in and it wants me to purchase all three of them again and doesn't recognize any of them on my account.

Message 81 of 210 (1,021 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

★★ Novice
@allmy9lives I don't know what happened, but it's back! Standard smile
Message 82 of 210 (1,003 Views)

Re: Kits GONE?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I was having this issue too. I waited in the queue to live chat and origin support was able to fix the issue immediately! Don't know why it wasn't working before.

Message 83 of 210 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This exact issue just happened to me right now. I bought two of the kits the CAS clothes one and country living one. Open my game today and the new kitchen is gone from my save and no longer appears in my game and apparently I have to buy it again???

Message 84 of 210 (988 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Kits

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay - so when I logged on today It said I only had The Throwback Fit Kit. So I looked into it and went to contact EA via chat.... Started out at 99+ in wait, now - a half hour later - I am down to 47 in line... Also - one of the kits came back... Now I own Country Kitchen again... Now just to give me back Bust the Dust... 

Message 85 of 210 (813 Views)

Re: Kits GONE?

★ Novice

Thanks! I'll try that. Hopefully it works!

Message 86 of 210 (830 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me too. I booted up the game and it said that the three kits I bought were unowned. I just now booted up the game again and all but the 80s kit is back

Message 87 of 210 (953 Views)

Re: I bought the paranormal stuff pack but now it says I have to re-buy it back.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The ktis have disappeared too. This is an ongoing issue. I just spoke ot EA and this was the response i got:

[img]https://i.ibb.co/64XZM4T/2021-03-09-T21-56-04.png[/img]

Message 88 of 210 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@davidballardjr  ya same, just waiting on the throwback fit kit to be fix, I dont wait to load my save without it

Message 89 of 210 (939 Views)

Purchased items removed??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood Stuff Packs: Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal, Toddler, Laundry Day, Kids Room Kits: Country Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't think you'll be able to replicate it unless you're in my game?
What happens when the bug occurs? I get two notifications saying: "Items Removed. One of more items may not be installed on your computer or the EA account that is currently logged in does not own these items. 11 Build Mode items have been removed." "Items Removed. One or more Create a Sim items have been removed. The items may not be installed on your computer or the EA account that is currently logged in does not own these items." I have previously played with the new Country Kitchen kit and I made entire rooms based on it but when I load it, I'm told I don't own those items and they are removed from my game.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my purchased items in my game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I am logged into the correct account on my Origin Account.

I played less than 24 hours ago and it was working fine yesterday. 

I removed all mods, restarted my game, restarted Origin, and restarted my computer. Nothing seems to fix this. 

Message 90 of 210 (866 Views)