Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

by misalignments

Original Post

Re: trouble with Kits and being double billing

Hero
@Catwho30 I merged your post (with several others).

For payment issues you need to contact support.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 210 (1,195 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

★★ Novice

Same in here. Bought the Bust the Dust one, got to play it for a few days, and then it's gone! My order history shows up with order completed, so I know it's in there somewhere. I restarted Origin, restarted Sims, and still nope. I hope they fix it soon - I miss my vacuum cleaners Fingers crossed

Message 72 of 210 (1,183 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bust the dust installed but not showing up in game

★★ Novice

I'm having a similar issue. The kit installed and was playable the last time I played the game and now it's gone. It's showing as unowned even though it's in my order history. I removed all mods and repaired the game and it's still not showing.

Message 73 of 210 (1,073 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bust the dust installed but not showing up in game

★ Novice

Mine as well, I've been playing most of the afternoon, did a quick restart and all kit items have disappeared and the origin client is asking if I would like to purchase them. They are now showing as unpurchased.

Message 74 of 210 (1,068 Views)

Re: The sims 4 kits I paid for have gone AWOL...

★★★ Newbie

I bought 2 kits (country kitchen and bust the dust) on March 4th. They were still there this morning and just opened my game a few minutes ago and they are gone.

Message 75 of 210 (1,085 Views)

The Sims 4 Kit I paid for vanished during game play

★★★ Newbie

on 03/03/21 I recently purchased 2 of the new sims 4 game kits the "Throw Back Fit Kit" and the "Bust the Dust Kit".

everything was working fine until playing to day and my sims clothing from the "Throw Back Fit Kit" just disappeared and left her naked.

i went to see what was wrong and the download was completely gone and it says that I don't own it but in my order history you can clearly see where i paid for both kids together.

its also on my credit card. I've already done the app data deleting thing and it did not work. 

Message 76 of 210 (1,116 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

★★ Novice

Same. Bought all three and now only Country Kitchen is showing as me still owning.

Message 77 of 210 (1,273 Views)

Kits GONE?

★ Novice

I bought all three of the new Sims 4 Kits as soon as they came out. Soon after my game started to get really glitchy, crashing randomly as well as being unable to save. Today I decided to repair and update my game hoping that would fix the problem. However, the only thing that happened was Origin deleting my Kits from my Sims 4 game. I have the option to re-buy (yeah, no thanks :/) or play the game without the kits that I spent $15USD on. I can not reinstall them, there is no option to.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should do? Is there a way to fix this? I have logged in and out of the game, in and out of my account, and updated/repaired multiple times with now luck. 

Any help is welcome! I was really enjoying the country kitchen kit, im sad to see it go. The other two...well, it would just be nice to have them back since I did pay for them once already LOL

Message 78 of 210 (1,102 Views)

I bought the paranormal stuff pack but now it says I have to re-buy it back.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except the kits throwback for kit and bust the dust, I used to have the paranormal stuff pack but it now says that I have to buy it again.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t really know, I’m sorry.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was in my game, and then suddenly my girl who had the paranormal dress on went naked, and it popped up on my screen, “some items have been removed from your game”
What do you expect to see? Well I was just trying to play my game and suddenly paranormal stuff pack got deleted and I no longer own it and have to buy it again if I want to use it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I bought the paranormal stuff pack and I’ve had it for a week and a half now and I play my game all the time, however I was in the middle of playing the sims 4 when my girl who was wearing the paranormal dress was naked and it popped up on my screen “some items have been removed and replaced”. I went to check what was wrong it it showed that I now have to buy back the paranormal stuff pack. I thought it was just a glitch so I signed out and sighted back in I even turned off my computer and got rid of all my CC to see if that was the problem but it didn’t work. So then I thought that maybe even tho it’s been a week the transition didn’t go through or something but I bought the county kitchen kit on the same day and it’s still in my game. I’m so confused and I honestly don’t know what to do.

Message 79 of 210 (1,103 Views)

Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Also having this issue with the throwback fit kit. Never used mods or cc.

EDIT: Spoke to an EA Help agent and they fixed the problem.

Message 80 of 210 (1,147 Views)