Re: Kit not showing up

by MadameNordica

Original Post

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. Played three hours ago and all the kits were in my game (bought all three when it came out) but not it only says items deleted and it's like I never bought it.

Message 41 of 210 (808 Views)

★★★★ Novice

going on twitter and realized there is several people with the same issue. i'm sure EA will fix this eventually but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Seems like the only option is waiting it out and not playing those particular save with the kits until it is fixed.

Message 42 of 210 (805 Views)

Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

★ Novice

Same issue, all 3 purchased, none showing as owned yet I was playing them 5 hours ago Frown

Message 43 of 210 (801 Views)

★★★ Guide

I took my mods folder out, after working all day on a build, and suddenly the kitchen kit I purchased was not in my game and my ENTIRE KITCHEN disappeared!

Message 44 of 210 (789 Views)

★★★ Guide

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if bust the dust disappeared forever......

Message 45 of 210 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same issue, was only playing the game a few hours ago, now my entire kitchen has disappeared and it is saying I do not own the Country Kitchen pack I am currently waiting to speak to EA.

Message 46 of 210 (792 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. My Busk the Dust Kit is showing as unowned even though it is in my purchase history. I got a message that 7 items were removed from game when I loaded the game. 

Message 47 of 210 (791 Views)

★ Novice

The kits I've purchased are not showing up as well Frown. I purchased both the country kitchen and bust the dust kits. 

Message 48 of 210 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I bought all the kits on the same day and played them for a couple days, but when I went to play today, the game notified me that items had been removed from game. I looked at my owned packs and kits, and it told me only the throwback one was in my game, and the other two had to be purchased. To make sure I did actually buy them, I looked at my purchase order history, and all the packs were there in my history. I've tried repairing and removing CC/mods but to no avail. I am really confused about this whole situation; I do not really want to buy them again, but I want them back in my game.

***UPDATE 1: Looks like I got one of the kits back (the kitchen one), but the dust one still says that I need to purchase it (even though I already purchased). I did not do anything (at least I don't think I did) to get it back.

***UPDATE 2: Got back the last missing kit! Not really sure how though.

Message 49 of 210 (790 Views)

Sims 4 kits disappearing

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them exept Star wars. Bought all three kits when it came out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading the game
What happens when the bug occurs? The kits are nowhere to be found and when I open Origin it's like I never bought them. Says "Items deleted" when I load the game in previous households.
What do you expect to see? All the kits items
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I bought all the kits but they are gone from my game

Message 50 of 210 (777 Views)