Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Country Kitchen: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again

by MaWhil

Original Post

★ Novice

I am having the same issue, and know others who are experiencing the same. I bought all the kits when they were released, and now the cleaning and kitchen one say that i need to buy again. Hoping EA will fix soon.

Message 31 of 210 (868 Views)

★ Novice
@losthavoc If they cant fix this soon, I'm really hoping to get my money back.
Message 32 of 210 (866 Views)

Re: Kit not showing up

★★★★ Guide

Lots of people are experiencing this issue - my entire Twitter timeline is basically people sharing the exact same problem. I’m sure it will be noticed by EA and fixed very soon. Hang in there! Heart

Message 33 of 210 (874 Views)

Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

★★ Novice
@Eliza319 I'm having the exact same problem
Message 34 of 210 (864 Views)

Re: Expansion Pack Missing and "Unowned"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m having this issue with the new kits. (Was playing a new legacy with bust the dust and country kitchen)all was going well and I just logged on to play the family and now it says I don’t own the items. Whyyy

Message 35 of 210 (850 Views)

Bought Kits Not Registering as Purchased After Already Playing

★ Novice

I purchased the Country Kitchen Kit and the Bust the Dust Kit, got confirmation, played, and now they're gone? And saying I never purchased? Help Frown

Message 36 of 210 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The same thing happened to me. I logged off yesterday and everything was fine. Now today when I started my game all three of my kits are gone and I had a pop up that mentioned missing items and my sim is missing several outfits and articles of clothing all of which were items from the new athletic wear kit. I went to re-download them but the only option is to buy them again and I’m not doing that. I want what I already paid for, or a refund. I am not happy.

Message 37 of 210 (861 Views)

★ Novice

Any update on this?   I'm also having the same issue. 

Message 38 of 210 (852 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the exact same problem. Loaded my game and noticed I had content missing, when I looked at the main menu it showed up that I don't own the Kits - I bought all three. I'm currently waiting to talk to EA Help. 

Message 39 of 210 (850 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, I just logged on and I am missing all three of my Kits and my kitchen is empty because I used the new kit to design it!

Message 40 of 210 (852 Views)