Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Country Kitchen: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again

by Ynouva

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Kits

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. which is annoying since I had used a lot of the stuff from all the kits.

Message 21 of 210 (873 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @losthavoc @Raevyn76 @Deniols 

This issue is still being worked on.  We hope to have it resolved soon.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 210 (1,054 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Kits

★★ Novice

Same issue for me. Purchased 2 kits on March 4th.  All content from those kits is now missing/removed.  What gives, Origin?

Message 23 of 210 (868 Views)

Kit not showing up

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? every pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? loading the game in a previous household
What happens when the bug occurs? it's saying im missing build items from country living that i have bought and installed
What do you expect to see? the household loading without the pop up and the country living pack present
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have country living installed after I bought it. I loaded a household that uses those items but it's showing that I do not have it installed.

Message 24 of 210 (1,045 Views)

★ Novice

I recently had gotten a stuff pack and all 3 kits and all of them are saying I don’t own. Tried repairing and restarting computer and nothing

Message 25 of 210 (1,047 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too! I bought all 3 kits on March 5th. I just logged in now and they all disappeared from my game! I got so scared. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this issue. I hope EA fixes this.

Message 26 of 210 (1,040 Views)

Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

★ Novice

My issue is consistent with this thread. Tried deleting the cache and repairing to no avail. I purchased all three kits and only the throwback is showing up as purchased and installed.

Message 27 of 210 (946 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. It showed up fine the day that I bought them, but now on origin and in-game they will not show up. No mods are installed, I have tried the fixes previously listed in this post.

Message 28 of 210 (948 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem, country kitchen kit and bust the dust are showing I never purchased but I have receipts in my email that I did. 

I even tried reinstalling origin and the game, but it wont show that I bought the kits, even though I was playing with them yesterday. 

Message 29 of 210 (1,000 Views)

Re: Kit not showing up

★★★★★ Guide

yea I own all 3 kits, worked good for days then suddenly Origin says I don't own them now? keeps saying "Items Removed" One or more so on ect I logged off for hour and reload save and BAM! teen in under wear at a night club.. sigh 

Message 30 of 210 (1,026 Views)