Re: New Sims 4 Kits Not Installing after purchase/download/install - Origin

by Nymirri

Original Post

Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought the country kitchen kit a week ago and saw it in game just fine, I used and loved it, and all the items that I placed a few days ago are still there but now the game AND origin are saying that I never bought it, even though I have receipts for it. I tried restarting my computer, the game, and origin all with no luck. I thought it was just a me problem but apparently others are seeing this too.

Message 11 of 210 (1,446 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Country Kitchen: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  Logged into my game, and all the kitchen kit stuff was either removed/or replaced that i had used in my build.  Now it's acting like I don't own it!!  

Message 12 of 210 (1,834 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue here! I played just hours ago and had every single kit, now all of a sudden they've all disappeared! Devil

Message 13 of 210 (1,545 Views)

Sims 4 Kits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Sims 4 kits on march 3rd. Today when I loaded the game they were gone, saying I do not own them.

Message 14 of 210 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem as well. I purchased both Bust the Dust and Country Kitchen. They are both showing up on the main menu as unowned.

Tried cleaning the cache and restarting but still not go

Message 15 of 210 (1,531 Views)

Re: New Sims 4 Kits Not Installing after purchase/download/install - Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Purchased 2 kits the day they came out and the CAS one later.  The two original kits now show as unpaid and none of my builds have any of the items.  I cleared the Origin cache in case it was an issue, but no.. the kits still show as unowned.  Is this a know issue?

Yes, I checked my bank, and yes I have an email confirmation.

Message 16 of 210 (1,442 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Kits

★★★ Newbie

I am experience the same issue as well!  Hopefully they figure out this glitch soon!

Message 17 of 210 (1,353 Views)

Re: Expansion Pack Missing and "Unowned"

★★★★★ Novice

I am having this problem but its with the new Kits that just came out, like i have the receipt in both emails and on the ea accounts, but on origin and in game it says that i don't own them anymore. i don't understand what happened they were all working perfectly fine. I am freaking out because ya'll took my money and then took the content away?!?!

Message 18 of 210 (1,496 Views)

Re: Expansion Pack Missing and "Unowned"

★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem with the kits also. I purchased two and tonight it says "unowned".

Message 19 of 210 (1,489 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Kits

★★★ Newbie

It's very annoying! I thought I was contacting origin and not on a forum. Large smile I fixed my original post. I've never had any issues until this so I wasn't sure where to go. Standard smile

Message 20 of 210 (1,335 Views)