Re: Realm of Magic eyes not working + CAS can't rotate

by ariesrune

Original Post

Re: [RESHADER RELATED] Spinning Camera issues (Windows Update)

@lolhellennn  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  This seems to be related to the use of Reshader, at least most of the time.  Please see the accepted solution on the first page, or scroll up from your own post and read Crinrict's suggestions.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 91 of 118 (1,341 Views)

Mouse sensitivity goes crazy in CAS

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date (version 1.53.115.1020)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS and try to change some part of the body of your sim. Also turn them around, the camera.
What happens when the bug occurs? The mouse sensitivity will go like crazy making imposible to create a sim normally. With the camera it starts moving like crazy, with the sliders the movement and the change of them are very uncomfortable, not like before.
What do you expect to see? Normal sensitivity, movement and change of the sliders and the camera in CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Basically, when I enter to CAS and try to turn around the sim, it moves like crazy, the same happens with the sliders of each part of the body of the sims. I tried with every kind of Sim you can create and it happens with everyone. 

I have two different folders of The Sims 4, one with cc and the other one 100% vanilla and the issue happens in the two folders. I created another one without anything and the issue is still there. I repair my game and nothing happened so I don't know what can I do because I can't create sims. 

Also, I donwloaded again the controllers of my mouse, but this never happened in other game, except the sims so it is not an issue of my mouse. 

Thank you so much for the help!

Message 92 of 118 (1,331 Views)

Re: Mouse sensitivity goes crazy in CAS

Hero
@Nyxend Are you using reshade ? If so, try turning off Origin in game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 118 (1,300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks! It was that! Idk what made that reaction to CAS, but it all worked! 

Message 94 of 118 (1,272 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am having this problem as well, but I do not use reshade. 

Message 95 of 118 (1,213 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Did you turn off origin in game?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 96 of 118 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

can anyone help me with this crazy mouse thing i just cant make any sims in CAS as the slightest touch it goes nutts far to sensitve. Ive only notoced it the last couple of days since the game updated. I just dont know what to do to fix it :-( Ive turned origin off in game too.

best wishes, Steve ;-)

Message 97 of 118 (1,173 Views)

★★ Novice

I fixed my problem by turning off Origin in game.

Message 98 of 118 (1,092 Views)

★ Novice

My problem is similar. The Realm of magic eyes won't work for me either, but when I rotate my sim, it starts spinning like crazy. When I try to drag any part of their face or body it freaks out. Example: I tried moving the eyelids of my sim up and they started going way way too far (even though I barely moved my mouse) so I moved my mouse down, yet the eyelids kept going up until it reached the limit and then went down. I cannot make sims like this, it is AWFUL. It started happening after the last update. I removed all my mods and CC and it still did the same thing. I even tried repairing my game as well.

Message 99 of 118 (1,137 Views)

Hero
@ariesrune Moved your post over to the thread on that issue.

Try turning of Origin in game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 100 of 118 (1,053 Views)