Re: [RESHADER RELATED] Spinning Camera issues (Windows Update)

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@Brixie96 Thank you so much for relaying that!

I reinstalled reshade and then turned off origin in game to test if that worked and it did! Everything is back to normal AND I can have reshade back Standard smile
Message 81 of 118 (1,391 Views)

camera sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion packs, all game packs. And Backyard, bowling night, Cool kitchen, Laundry day, perfect patio, romantic garden and toddler stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Swinging the camera around through the right hand click.
What happens when the bug occurs? The camera bugs out and moves WAY to quickly. In CAS I have difficulty editing facial features as it seems to move too quickly and morphs out of place. I thought it was my mouse, but it's not as I have checked the sensitivity level and it is still normal.
What do you expect to see? A normal swinging camera, not one that moves out of control.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Update of windows 10.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion packs, all game packs. And Backyard, bowling night, Cool kitchen, Laundry day, perfect patio, romantic garden and toddler stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Swinging the camera around through the right hand click.
What happens when the bug occurs? The camera bugs out and moves WAY to quickly. In CAS I have difficulty editing facial features as it seems to move too quickly and morphs out of place. I thought it was my mouse, but it's not as I have checked the sensitivity level and it is still normal.
What do you expect to see? A normal swinging camera, not one that moves out of control.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new update for Windows 10 seems to be the only thing.

Message 82 of 118 (1,404 Views)

Re: camera sims 4

Hero
@evsefton Could you try turning off Origin in game ? Are you using reShade ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 118 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup I am using Reshader. Do you recommend turning it off?

Message 84 of 118 (1,368 Views)

Hero

HI @evsefton 

merged your post with existing thread. There seems to be a conflict between the new Windows update, Reshade and Origin In Game.

Try to turn off Origin in Game first.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 118 (1,350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue but with both rotation and sculpting in Create-A-Sim. I haven't tried to rotate the in-game camera yet but I would strongly suspect it has the same issue. I don't know what reshader is so it's likely that's not causing my issue. I recently updated TS4 and I am in the Windows Insider Program, so I have a non-standard Windows build. It's possible that's causing the issue, but I hadn't played The Sims 4 since the June 18 update until after I updated Windows. Here's my DxDiag file and a short video of the issue. I am using a laptop touchpad and have never had this exact issue until recently.

Message 86 of 118 (1,345 Views)

Hero
@KatJustice97 Try turning off origin in game to see if that helps.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 118 (1,333 Views)

When i try to rotate my sim in create a sim, they rotate extremely fast

★ Novice

Okay i'm having an annoying problem happening with my game. In CAS when I try and rotate my sims with the mouse it goes REALLY FAST! Like annoyingly fast. I can't tweak any of the sims features because the sensivity is soo high, please help me, it might not sound like that big of a deal but I seriously cannot make a sim to saver my like, (I know I can just use the arrows but im so used to just rotating myself) I saw another discussion like this before and someone said "turn off synapse" but I looked it up and couldn't find anything for my Logitech mouse like that. please help me

Message 88 of 118 (1,264 Views)

Re: When i try to rotate my sim in create a sim, they rotate extremely fast

Hero
@LaylaOneShot Are you using ReShade ? This seems to be some conflict.

Some people have had luck turning off Origin ingame.

I merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 89 of 118 (1,246 Views)

My mouse sensitivity is really fast after july 2019 update for the sims 4

★★ Novice

Before the big Sims 4 update in July 2019, my mouse worked fine and the sensitivity was totally fine. But, after the update my mouse has been working fine but, when I try to go into cas and try to like rotate my sim and change their features, the sensitivity goes crazy fast as well for in-game. I've tried everything like, changing mouse sensitivity and deleting g hub and trying to update drivers but, nothings working. I really need someone's help, PLEASE!!!!

Message 90 of 118 (1,258 Views)