Re: Camera is spinning out of control!

by Carhenia

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice

I don't use reshade and I'm having this issue

I started a fresh game and only used mods that have been updated for the patch, so I'm not sure what could be causing it. I'm on PC

Message 61 of 118 (1,474 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im on Version 1903

And I went and uninstalled Reshade entirely from my computer and still no go. 

This is really irritating considering i can't even make a sim with the new expansion pack.

I've repaired, Re-installed. I've done all that. With mods, without. It doesn't fix this issue. D:

Message 62 of 118 (1,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Carhenia Are you also on Windows 1903 ?

Have you tried a clean boot ?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

If it works in that mode, then it's a background program interfering and you will need to find out which one.

Other possibilities: Gaming mouse with high sensitivity. Change the settings or try another mouse

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 118 (1,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is so weird to me. Is it the windows update or the reshade lol. Either way it goes I’m using both the 1903 and reshade. I wonder the people who use reshade did they update reshade from the last update I think it’s the 4. Something that came out a couple months ago. Everything is working fine for me. 

Message 64 of 118 (1,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hmm.. Im entirely miffed about this one. Its just silly. I've never had problems before with my gaming mouse, But it is older. Maybe i just need a new one?

Message 65 of 118 (1,439 Views)

Hero
@Kataxenna What happens if you turn down the sensitivity ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 118 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Novice

The sensitivity is already waaaaaaaaaay turned down on my mouse as it is, Thats why i am confused. T.T

Its only at like 1700 DPI. And thats slow for this mouse. xD Any slower and it wont move across my screen without being in slowmo. LOL XD

Message 67 of 118 (1,419 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Kataxenna @crinrict Agreed - first thing I tried Frown
Message 68 of 118 (1,392 Views)

Hero
@Kataxenna Did you try a different mouse as well if you have one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 118 (1,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I dont have another mouse.[Yet, Will reply when it arrives] However, this didn't happen before both windows update and Island living. So i dont know. 

Message 70 of 118 (1,358 Views)