Re: Camera is spinning out of control!

by SimieKins

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@crinrict Ok, I have removed Reshade and repaired my game...went in and..., it didn't make any difference.  I'm still spinning way to fast when I try holding down the scroll and moving.  I'll roll back this afternoon..., no time now. I'll let you know if that works when I get it done. I'll check here again before recovery to see if a new solution has come up.

Message 51 of 118 (1,712 Views)

Hero
@SimieKins I wonder if we have multiple issues here. When I re-read @thuraski first post, it sounds a bit different than the uncontrollable spinning in CAS others are seeing.

Coudl you try a clean boot ? https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 118 (1,697 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Yes, I do have reshade. I would test without reshade, but I already uninstalled 1903. Frown
Message 53 of 118 (1,680 Views)

Hero
@xoChelleJoxo I think most people prefer ReShade over 1903 anyways :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 118 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there, 

I'm on a macbook air. Not sure if reshade exists? Can someone confirm for me? I'm a noob with computers.

Message 55 of 118 (1,661 Views)

Hero
@ActuallySammy You would know if you were using it's. It's an external program. I do believe it exists for macs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 118 (1,660 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm not even using Reshade for the Sims 4. And this is happening. xD Please fix this! D:

Message 57 of 118 (1,613 Views)

Hero
@Kataxenna What Windows version are you at ? Are you not using ReShade at all (aka not installed) or just not for Sims 4 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 118 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Novice

Then nope I don't have it.

Message 59 of 118 (1,593 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ActuallySammy You might wanna post in the mac forum. Maybe someone there has an idea.

Maybe it's some other program running in the back but I have no idea how that all works on Macs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 118 (1,587 Views)