Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: Online

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Is the gallery down?

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah. But I'm from the East Coast of the United States.

Message 251 of 335 (177 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team
Message 252 of 335 (464 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Sims 4 Gallery on Mac

★ Novice

Same here! I'm not able to access it for some reason! 

Message 253 of 335 (431 Views)

★ Novice
@SimQARobo Hi! Is there still maintenance happening right now?
Message 254 of 335 (429 Views)

EA Sims Team

@L1TTL3_M1NG @SgtLawWonder @savvysra 

Maintenance is now complete.

Message 255 of 335 (416 Views)

Sims 4 Gallery not connecting

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to connect to the gallery all day but I can't connect to it no matter what I do. I've tried restarting the game and my PC. I've also removed all CC from the folder as well but that didn't work either. I tried clearing the cache and tray folders as well. I don't know what else I can do

Message 256 of 335 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Doubt it was the maintenance, at least for me... I've been having this issue with the Gallery since late October last year. No matter what I do, I can't access it. Which kinda sucks because the Gallery is a good place for inspiration and such. And before anyone tells me to contact costumer support, just don't. Already done it 6 times. Other than that, I've literaally tried everything short of a faactory reset of my computer (which isn't happening by the way). Getting really sick of this... Truth be told, it's getting increasingly harder to play Sims 4 without access to it........

Message 257 of 335 (325 Views)

Gallery not Working?

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, University, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Strangerville, Vampires, Backyard, Bowling, Cool Kitchen, Fitness, Kids Room, Laundry Day, Movie Hangout, My First Pet, Paranormal, Romantic Garden, Spooky Stuff, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open community Gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? Gallery doesn't can't connect, loads indefinitely, or shows "Item not found"
What do you expect to see? To be able to use gallery
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've removed mods, added exceptions to antivirus, cleared the cache, removed the tray, run as administrator, turned my computer on and off dozens of times.... Is it just me, or have others been having this problem recently?

Message 258 of 335 (246 Views)

Re: Gallery not Working?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@QueenEssieP I merged your post with the master thread.

I only have the suggestions on the first page. If you tried them all, I'm unable to help further. As you can see there's lots of others with the same issue.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 259 of 335 (240 Views)

Re: Gallery not Working?

★ Novice
@crinrict alright thanks anyway
Message 260 of 335 (231 Views)
Twitter Stream