Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: Online

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: sims 4 gallery conection issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Mudora17

Yes I agree, I  just think more and more people get's the same problem with the gallery. And no dev's have showed up yet,  Which is little annoying when we've tried everything we can do. I love the sims 4, I have made so many houses now that I want to put in the gallery, but can't. Hope they fix this issue soon.

Message 71 of 371 (550 Views)

Can't connect to Gallery

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've been trying to access the Gallery whilst in game on Sims 4 PC and it says it's not connected. When I click connect it says that there isn't a Internet Connection. I have no issues with my internet or WiFi and have accessed Origin without any issues in the online mode. I've tried disconnecting an reconnecting and also rebooting my router. 

Anyone got a solution for this?

Thanks

Message 72 of 371 (646 Views)

Re: Can't connect to Gallery

Community Manager

@stretchpoole can you try running a repair and seeing if this continues. 

Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 73 of 371 (630 Views)

Gallery broken after Dec 7 update.

★★ Novice

Whenever I open the gallery everything comes up as a red X and clicking on them gets a "Cannot locate item" prompt. 

I've tried verifying and repairing files.

I've tried factory resetting my game files.

The only thing I haven't done is a complete and total reinstall, which is a nightmarish undertaking when you've got poor internet and every game pack. 

Does anyone have any idea where I can't seem to get anything to show up in the gallery? My own personal library of households and lots works fine.

Message 74 of 371 (886 Views)

Re: Gallery broken after Dec 7 update.

★★★ Newbie

It's been a few days of not working for me. Sometimes it pops up like it is trying to load but everything has x's and then it says there's no connection. I've done file repair, cache deletion, etc.

Message 75 of 371 (864 Views)

Why can't I access the gallery?

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1 . 69 . 57 . 1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I open up the gallery and try to go to main news it says I'm not connected to Internet even though I have a strong signal.
What happens when the bug occurs? Not opening the gallery due to "an internet" issue
What do you expect to see? Click and it opens as normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 2 or 3 patches / updates ago.

When I open up the gallery and try to go to main news it says I'm not connected to Internet even though I have a strong signal. It worked earlier and this problem started during mid-summer.

Message 76 of 371 (860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is doing the same. I've checked firewall and exceptions. Uninstalled and reinstalled. I didn't get snowy but I did get Tiny Homes, the Famous one and Star Wars. I've tried it all and nothing. works. It's so frustrating

Message 77 of 371 (846 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having the exact same issue for the past week and tried majority of the trouble shooting options. I was finally able to get my gallery working in game by running a clean windows boot, that was recommended by EA tech support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

I really hope this works for you! Best of Luck!

Message 78 of 371 (831 Views)

Re: Why can't I access the gallery?

Hero
@CoffeeSimer Merged your post with the gallery thread.

There's some suggestions on the first post you can try

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 371 (821 Views)

Gallery Is Not Connecting (Even when I'm Online) DECEMBER 2020

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW, Vampires, CandD, My First Pet Stuff and Holiday Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens when trying to connect to the Gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I'm offline but I'm online
What do you expect to see? Connect to the gallery
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Almost all the damn time
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, GTW, C&D, My First Pets Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Its not a bug, but its a problem when I try to connect.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I'm offline when I AM ONLINE
What do you expect to see? I WANT TO CONNECT
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? NO, pretty sure not
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 80 of 371 (812 Views)
Twitter Stream