Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: Online

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Gallery will not go online the sims 4

Hero
@Samanther4 did you try everything on the first page ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 351 of 371 (246 Views)

Re: Can't upload to gallery

★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I haven’t been able to upload to the gallery for months now, I have tired all the fixes, and support says that they are working on it, more months have passed and a still cannot upload, it’s stuck on the loading screen. please help!

Message 352 of 371 (230 Views)

Hero
@LittlestBuilds Can you download things ? Might be something different.

Do you have the link to your old thread ? Was it in this one ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 353 of 371 (227 Views)

★ Novice

This is my first post/thread! I can download things from the gallery, I just cannot upload. I’m desperate at this point as a creator.

Message 354 of 371 (210 Views)

Hero
@LittlestBuilds Oh, thought that screenshot was another account of yours :D

Do you also get an empty message ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 355 of 371 (194 Views)

Re: [READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: Online

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I did everything to make my gallery load. I get red X marks where the lots and content used to be. I can't reach my own gallery items either (due to this). I never had this issue before. I use Avast Premium and added all required exceptions to it, I also added them to the Windows Firewall where it was required. My internet connection is fine. I deleted the cache files just how it was suggested. I keep getting red X marks. Any advice on what to do next? Is this related to the april 27th patch? (I played the Sims 4 last time 2 weeks ago, so I have no idea if it was working in the meantime).

Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

Message 356 of 371 (152 Views)

Hero
@Magma88 Could you turn off Avast just for testing ? Maybe it needs to be added somewhere else for Avast Prem. You did add it to the ransomware stuff, right ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 357 of 371 (137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I turned off Avast, restarted my computer, it worked... -.- 

I turned on Avast and it works since. I have no idea what caused the issue, but turning Avast on and off (maybe) solved it. Problem solved. Thank you for the suggestion, it works now.

Message 358 of 371 (127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

im getting the red cross errors in the gallery. have checked that i am online. i also went offline and reconnected with no issue. i have added the 3 exceptions to my avast antivirus and deleted my cache folder. also restarted my computer. the problem is still persisting. im currently on win 10 64bit, and in australia. are there any other troubleshooting tips for this issue yet?

Message 359 of 371 (93 Views)

Hero
@Phaeora What security software are you using ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 360 of 371 (88 Views)
Twitter Stream