Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: ONLINE

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: why it says im offline when im connected to the internet

@diamond0126  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 401 of 416 (503 Views)

Re: UNABLE TO GO ONLINE.

★★★ Newbie
@rhimcclure My sims game is doing this as well and I have no idea how to fix it
Message 402 of 416 (415 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery not working

★★★ Newbie

I continue to have the same problem and I have everything including fixing the program and following other instructions to try to fix it. It continues to say that I don't have a connection. I have reset my router and restated my computer and it still is not working. What else can I do?

Message 403 of 416 (389 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery not working

Hero
@mommy2jasons I moved your post over to the thread for connection issues.

Please try all the suggestions on the first post. If none of them work, I'm afraid I don't have any other suggestions.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 404 of 416 (371 Views)

Re: why it says im offline when im connected to the internet

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything suggested, yet to no prevail this has been going on since October 2020.

Message 405 of 416 (300 Views)

sims 4 won't connect online

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to connect online it says I have no connection. My internet connection is working fine as I am able to write this message and search the web but it will not connect on Sims. It is not blocked on my firewall. I've tried restarting my computer, I never had this problem before.

Message 406 of 416 (103 Views)

Re: [READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: ONLINE

★★★ Newbie

I've tried almost EVERYTHING suggested by this post and to no avail. The only thing I haven't tried is repairing sims 4 through origin because I don't think the game is actually being repaired by it. I have sims 4 installed through steam, so whenever I try repairing the game, steam will come in with a pop-up saying "Phase 1" "Validating installations". Then once it's finished doing that, it goes away without saying anything or going to phase 2. 

Message 407 of 416 (88 Views)

My sims 4 gallery will not connect to the internet

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sims 4 will not go online. Whenever I go into gallery it says i need to connect but when i click connect it says it is unable to connect. I have done anything and everything. I have added exceptions to me antivirus and firewall, turned them both off, deleted origin and sims 4 and re-downloaded them, repaired my game, taken out my mods. Origin is online and i have a full access account and i am not playing the Legacy Edition. I don't know what to do and it's really stressing me out. My internet connection is fine and nothing is wrong with it. Does anyone have anymore suggestions? If so, that would be greatly appreciated. Standard smile

Message 408 of 416 (131 Views)

Re: My sims 4 gallery will not connect to the internet

@nomi1215 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Origin Reset Tool for Mac - | - Current broken Mods List -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 409 of 416 (94 Views)

Re: My sims 4 gallery will not connect to the internet

★★ Novice

I do not have a mac. I have a dell pc. I couldn't figure out how to change it to where it would not say mac. I am sorry for the wrong info. I just didn't know how to change it. I am not the best with technology.

Message 410 of 416 (76 Views)
Twitter Stream