Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: ONLINE

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims4 cannot connect to gallery or go online

Hero
@hannassims2 I can't really read these files. Just trying to get some info from users for EA.

Does the ping now work everytime ? Did you also try from a mobile hotspot (if possible)

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 281 of 425 (169 Views)

Gallery Unable to go Online

★★ Novice

Is anyone else having issues with the sims 4 Gallery? It says its unable to go online when I'm obviously online.

Message 282 of 425 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict I've tried both my own mobile hotspot as well as my fiancé's hotspot, no change. Gallery still won't connect and says the same that there is no internet connection available. 

I've also pinged with wifi and both hotspots and now it pings every time.

Message 283 of 425 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hannassims2 Then I'm sadly out of ideas. Really don't know why it's not working for some folks.

@MJeneeR I merged your post. All the suggestions to solve this are on the first page. Please see if any of those help you

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 284 of 425 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict No problem. Thank you for at least trying! Standard smile

Message 285 of 425 (478 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've seen the red crosses until my Mac goes online, which it does for me.  Sometimes I have to connect manually, but it always does it.  

Message 286 of 425 (463 Views)

Re: Can not connect to the Gallery in-game- Sims 4

★★★★★ Apprentice
@urnat80 I am having this exact same problem and have also done all the above! Very frustrated because this has been going on for a few months now. Seems nobody will help.
Message 287 of 425 (438 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@lilzairagrace It may be something to do with your connection, which people here couldn't help with, without actually seeing your network settings.
Message 288 of 425 (414 Views)

Hero
@lilzairagrace Did you try the ping thing ? Did that fail or not ?

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Gallery-Connection-Troubleshooting-Status-O...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 289 of 425 (409 Views)

The sims 4 internet connection problem

★★★ Newbie

The game is connected to the internet but i cant access the gallery. Updates appear when I first open the game but i cant reach anyone Frown

Message 290 of 425 (351 Views)
Twitter Stream