Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: ONLINE

by crinrict

Original Post

Unable to access gallery

★★★ Newbie

I have been unable to go online for about two months now through the gallery. I’ve tried the steps detailed in other posts but they have failed.

Message 421 of 428 (629 Views)

Re: sims 4 wont connect to the internet

★ Novice
@brookg4 Hi did you get it to work? I tried everything you said including deleting legacy edition
Message 422 of 428 (372 Views)

Re: Unable to access gallery

★ Novice
@Vhenze94 Me either including deleting legacy edition
Message 423 of 428 (370 Views)

unable to go online

★ Novice

For the past few weeks I have not been able to go online and connect to the Gallery. I get a message when I try to connect that says "There's no internet connection available. Please make sure you have a working internet connection to access online content'. I have a working internet connection, and in Origin it says I am online but it doesn't work in game, I am also able to access the internet fine. Plz Help! The game is not the same without the Gallery.

Message 424 of 428 (299 Views)

Re: unable to go online

Hero
@peachytaurus I've merged your post with the main thread on this

Please try all the suggestions on the first page.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 425 of 428 (265 Views)

Re: unable to go online

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to go online and connect to the Gallery. I get a message when I try to connect that says "There's no internet connection available. Please make sure you have a working internet connection to access online content'. I have a working internet connection with Comcast and in Origin it says I am online but it doesn't work in game. I have already tried everything on the 1st page and have run out of options. I can't get to any of my saved households and builds, its getting a bit frustrating. I even uninstalled and then reinstalled my game just to see if that was an issue but it did not work. Please help! 

Message 426 of 428 (224 Views)

Cant go online The Sims 4

★★★★★ Newbie

It's just doen't work Frown

Message 427 of 428 (241 Views)

Re: Cant go online The Sims 4

@triciamushiso Did it ever work? Is your computer a pc? Are you using a Are you using a third party virus program? Are you using a third party firewall? Are you playing the leadacy version?

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 428 of 428 (199 Views)
Twitter Stream