Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: ONLINE

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: why it says im offline when im connected to the internet

@diamond0126  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 401 of 407 (472 Views)

Re: UNABLE TO GO ONLINE.

★★★ Newbie
@rhimcclure My sims game is doing this as well and I have no idea how to fix it
Message 402 of 407 (384 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery not working

★★★ Newbie

I continue to have the same problem and I have everything including fixing the program and following other instructions to try to fix it. It continues to say that I don't have a connection. I have reset my router and restated my computer and it still is not working. What else can I do?

Message 403 of 407 (358 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery not working

Hero
@mommy2jasons I moved your post over to the thread for connection issues.

Please try all the suggestions on the first post. If none of them work, I'm afraid I don't have any other suggestions.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 404 of 407 (340 Views)

Re: why it says im offline when im connected to the internet

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything suggested, yet to no prevail this has been going on since October 2020.

Message 405 of 407 (269 Views)

sims 4 won't connect online

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to connect online it says I have no connection. My internet connection is working fine as I am able to write this message and search the web but it will not connect on Sims. It is not blocked on my firewall. I've tried restarting my computer, I never had this problem before.

Message 406 of 407 (72 Views)

Re: [READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: ONLINE

★★★ Newbie

I've tried almost EVERYTHING suggested by this post and to no avail. The only thing I haven't tried is repairing sims 4 through origin because I don't think the game is actually being repaired by it. I have sims 4 installed through steam, so whenever I try repairing the game, steam will come in with a pop-up saying "Phase 1" "Validating installations". Then once it's finished doing that, it goes away without saying anything or going to phase 2. 

Message 407 of 407 (57 Views)
Twitter Stream