Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sims 4 Gallery Not Connecting

by kreatora

Original Post

Re: Keeps telling me games offline sims 4

★ Guide

I have tried deleting the cache files and repaired three times the game in order for it to go online. Sometimes exiting and restarting the game might help for me, otherwise it may be internal (may have to do w/ internet bandwidth).

Message 311 of 397 (133 Views)

Re: Keeps telling me games offline sims 4

★★★ Guide

Same issue here. I'm constantly deleting the cache folder files and restarting the game then a complete restart.  If your busy on the gallery those cache thumbnails build up fast, so it needs to be done every couple of hours in my case.  :/

Message 312 of 397 (274 Views)

Sims 4 Gallery Not Connecting

★★ Novice

My gallery has not been working for a while. I have tried everything I can think of. When I try to connect, it says I am offline even though Origin is connected and my WiFi works fine. I have reinstalled, repaired, taken all of my mods and cc out, taken the entire Sims 4 folder out, to no avail. Sometimes it will connect initially but every item shows up with a red x and cannot be found. It works on the same Origin account on a different computer.

Message 313 of 397 (322 Views)

★ Pro

@ashpokemon1 Hi!  Please see this link for tips to resolve Gallery Connection issues.

[READ FIRST] Gallery Connection Troubleshooting/ Status: Online - Answer HQ

It's possible your antivirus may be blocking your connection and there are instructions for adding exceptions here (also included in the above link).

[CURRENT ISSUE] Anti-Virus blocking User Folder (Screenshots/Gallery/Mods..) - Answer HQ

Message 314 of 397 (302 Views)

Champion
@JonaO703

I don't know where to put this post so I add here, This is a temporary workaround for those who do not have an antivirus
Recently, I also have problems connecting to the Gallery. I don't have antivirus so this is not the case. I found the solution and it works for me 9 out of 10. I open Origin, click the word Origin at the top of the page on the left and choose "Refresh page". Then I run the game from Origin and after starting the game, Gallery is available.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 315 of 397 (257 Views)

★★ Novice
@kreatora Thank you so much ! This worked in an instant ! My gallery is available again !
Message 316 of 397 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@JonaO703

I have tried all of the options several times and it still doesn't work.

Message 317 of 397 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@ashpokemon1 I'm sorry you haven't been able to resolve this issue.  Have you tried the suggestion by @kreatora

Open Origin, click the word Origin at the top of the page on the left and choose "Refresh/Reload page". Then launch the game from Origin and check the Gallery.

Message 318 of 397 (163 Views)

Re: UNABLE TO GO ONLINE.

★★★ Newbie

Same! Its been happening for more then 3 weeks for me and my wifi is completely fine

Message 319 of 397 (135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was hoping this would work for me, but it didn't.  I've exhausted all other possible options too.  Restarted router, turned off my firewall, ran game as administrator from both the game and from Origin.  Also plugged in a internet cable directly to my laptop instead of using wifi and nothing works for me.  I recently downloaded all my Sims 4 games to a new laptop about 2 months ago and haven't been able to connect since. Frown

Message 320 of 397 (144 Views)
Twitter Stream