Question

by 5621005773

Original Post

Question

★★★ Newbie
On my old laptop I used a disc for expansion packs and the game for sims 3, I downloaded origin to put all of my games there then I got a new laptop that can't use discs. I downloaded all of my expansion packs and the game off of originexcept for one that was in a pack of three (world adventures, generations, and the game) it won't let me download it because I already have the sims 3, pls helpp
Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)

Re: Question

★★★ Novice

hi. sorry I can't help you with this problem. But, I have hated Origin since they first took over. I can't tell you how many problems I have had since that fateful day. I have written letters/chat (whatever) to Origin to tell them that I bought my games from a retailer; I own my games and own my computer, etc. Whenever their computers go down, we can't play. They have taken over like Big Brother. They have no right whatsoever to what they have done. I spoke with someone at EA about the change but there is no help for. Origin holds us, the people who make their company rich, like captives.

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: Question

EA app Team

Hi @5621005773,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

Having The Sims 3 shouldn't be a problem to download any of the packs. Could you let us know which is the game that's giving you issues? If you could share a screenshot of the error message you are getting that would be very helpful Wink

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)