Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Question about playing two games at once through same origin account

by krimsonnox

Original Post

Highlighted

Question about playing two games at once through same origin account

★★★★ Novice

today i got a coupon for a digital download from origin, the only thing they have i might want is the MySims game , cuz i my son wants it. IF i install origin on his computer and download the game on there on my account (dont really want to make him one yet he's only 7)  while he's playing mysims can i still be playing other games from my account like Sim3 at the same time he's playing. Because if this will kepp me from playing my game when he is playing i don't want to do this. Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 2 (1,222 Views)

Re: Question about playing two games at once through same origin account

Community Manager

Hi krimsonnox,

That is possible but one of you has to play in Offline Mode. This means no access to online features.

Origin requires that you enter a date of birth when you first set up an account. We do this as a security measure and also to protect underage players. Even if you set up an account for your son at some point, he will not be able to buy, play, or download games that are not suitable for his age. But he has to be 13+ to have his own account.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Message 2 of 2 (1,191 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help