Question about Sims 4 Deluxe Digital Version...

by missmoriahsays

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about Sims 4 Deluxe Digital Version...

★★★ Newbie

I want to pre order the digital deluxe edition,

now this might sound like a dumb question, but I am weary about buying something I cant really "hold" in my hand

Now I play the Sims on my fiance's laptop, if we were to... oh I don't know, break up or something, and I could no longer play my sims 4 digital deluxe edition on his computer, could I some how transfer my game?

Or is that what Origin is for? My game will be on my Origin account and I could just remove the game off his computer and download and install it onto another?

I know its a silly question before but I have never purchased anything that was "digital" before.

Please help me out, I want to get the pre order in asap Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (863 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about Sims 4 Deluxe Digital Version...

Hero

You're allowed to install Origin downloaded games on multiple computers at the same time (not sure on the how many). Make sure to buy it your account and not on your fiancés but you can download it as many times as you like.

Make sure to deauthorize the computer you don't use it on anymore before you uninstall it and then you can download it on another.

I'm sure there will be also be a possibilty to move over the save games you've been playing as they do now.

Does that answer your question ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (981 Views)

All Replies

Re: Question about Sims 4 Deluxe Digital Version...

Hero

You're allowed to install Origin downloaded games on multiple computers at the same time (not sure on the how many). Make sure to buy it your account and not on your fiancés but you can download it as many times as you like.

Make sure to deauthorize the computer you don't use it on anymore before you uninstall it and then you can download it on another.

I'm sure there will be also be a possibilty to move over the save games you've been playing as they do now.

Does that answer your question ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (982 Views)