Put away clean laundry

by LirraFlirra

Original Post

Put away clean laundry

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except paranormal sp
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wash laundry and then dry it and then try to put it away. This option does not be exist.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not put away cleaned and dried laundry. I can only choose put on the floor or something. I'm not used to English so I don't know what it is called.
What do you expect to see? The option to "put away" or similar
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What should I do with clean laundry? Earlier I could put away the folded piles of clean clothes and they would disappeare. Now that option don't appear. So my sims will son have the whole house filled with clean laundry piles. How should I solve this?

Message 1 of 6 (1,056 Views)

Re: Put away clean laundry

Hero
@LirraFlirra Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,042 Views)

Hero
@LirraFlirra Did you get a chance to test this without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (999 Views)

Hero
@LirraFlirra Moving this to tech for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (892 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have not tried without mods. I will do this tonight. But the strange  thing is  that the problem doesn't  occur all the time. In the the beginning with my most recent family it worked as it should but now it is broken and I have the same mods now as then.

Message 5 of 6 (873 Views)

Hero
@LirraFlirra Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (836 Views)