Re: Purchased same Expansion twice by accident, After Refund/Add to Funds.

by davo934

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased same Expansion twice by accident, After Refund/Add to Funds.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Could someone point me in the right direction, I have made the mistake of purchasing the same Sims 4 expansion twice whilst trying to pick up a few expansions and bundles during the 50% off sale. 

I made the mistake when purchasing a game pack and was offered 2 other packs to add to my cart. I added them thinking they were also missing from my collection but on further review I noticed I purchased "Seasons" less than an hour ago. 

A refund or add to Origin Funds is all I am after. Since I didn't even receive an extra copy of the expansion to offer to a friend.

I would of avoided this mistake if I was able to just add what I wanted to a cart and purchase all at once.

I have tried the online automated refund with no luck, Contacted [edit: email address removed] as that was the email provided by Paypal. And no answer from the Australian EA support number.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@davo934 

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (357 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@davo934 

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Thanks for the response, I have tried a few times now and when I select an issue and select contact option I get stuck with a buffering icon and end up on a page telling me "There's a fault and they will fix it asap".

Will try again tomorrow.
Message 3 of 4 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Thanks, I was able to get in contact with someone and resolve my issue.
Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)