Publish book i wrote

by SomethingCooltoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Publish book i wrote

★★★ Novice

Hi there co-simmers,

Has anyone become an astronaut or in pursue of this career and writing on off days a book or two? Did you find a way to publish it, not by yourself but by a publisher? It states that the revenue income from self publishing is not that much instead, a publisher gains you more money. That is the sole purpose of selling your books!

Message 1 of 6 (1,382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Publish book i wrote

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Note to myself: try before you buy!

I had not explored the mailbox further. After i wrote my third book, i left it in inventory for a couple of days and now when i click on my mailbox it has the option to sell it to a publisher.

So the solution is: write more books and after a few finished books, the mailbox accepts selling to a publisher, and who knows what's next.

Thanks for pointing me out in the obvious direction.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,455 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Normally when you click on the mailbox outside of your house you have 2 options and later 3 options. What do you see when you click on that? just 1? 

Message 2 of 6 (1,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

No offense but I only get there, on the mailbox, one option: publish it myself!

Message 3 of 6 (1,373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Note to myself: try before you buy!

I had not explored the mailbox further. After i wrote my third book, i left it in inventory for a couple of days and now when i click on my mailbox it has the option to sell it to a publisher.

So the solution is: write more books and after a few finished books, the mailbox accepts selling to a publisher, and who knows what's next.

Thanks for pointing me out in the obvious direction.

Message 4 of 6 (1,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Not even a greyed out option? With some tasks (i am a writer in game) i need to wait a week before i can select a certain option. Hovering over the greyed out option shows that. Anyway, if it's really a bug hopefully they will patch that soon. Haven't seen that before. If i find a solution/answer i will let you know, or someones else might Standard smile 

Edit: Ok, glad it's sorted out Standard smile 

Message 5 of 6 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for lending me a hand.

Message 6 of 6 (1,365 Views)