Progress Lost

by Morganmoon02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Progress Lost

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I just got a new laptop, so I installed sims 4 and origin onto it, with my account set up and attached, but all my game progress is gone. I saved all my games and the stuff from my gallery is still their, but all my worlds, buildings and characters have disappeared and it wants me to start again? Can I get it back?

Morganmoon02.

Message 1 of 3 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Progress Lost

Hero (Retired)
@Morganmoon02

You need download to the pendrive your two folders "saves" and "Tray" from the old computer and to move this to your new computer. You can also compress them and save to Google disk. Either way, you need to transfer them to a new computer and paste them into a new game folder. Then you will regain your library and old saves.

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (396 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Morganmoon02

You need download to the pendrive your two folders "saves" and "Tray" from the old computer and to move this to your new computer. You can also compress them and save to Google disk. Either way, you need to transfer them to a new computer and paste them into a new game folder. Then you will regain your library and old saves.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately I don't have my old computer anymore. I needed to have it refunded and replaced, so I can't do that. Thank-you though. Besides, starting anew isn't completely horrible. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)