Re: Profile Avatar

by Xainy

Original Post

Profile Avatar

★ Novice

On the Sims 3 community website, it seems that I am unable to change my profile avatar to any of my uploaded Sims as they do not appear on the list. I am currently signed in and have about 53 creations uploaded to the exchange that I should be able to use as my avatar but it's just not available for some reason. I've also been trying to switch avatars since December, I believe.

Message 1 of 6 (469 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AlienOrigin10 If I move my mouse over the avatar it says change picture at the top of the avatar. Then I get box where I can upload a new picture (user created).

Message 2 of 6 (452 Views)

★ Novice

I think that's what I did. The picture I uploaded is what comes up when I select "Uploaded Sims". Usually there are a bunch of Sims there to select from but now it's just blank. Just checked again today and it still remains blank. If that isn't what you mean, then I can't access the box you're talking about it for some reason.

Message 3 of 6 (438 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 4 of 6 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@AlienOrigin10  login to Origin = click your user name in the upper right - click profile - click edit profile - click avatars + - click upload an avatar

add: on the Sims3.com my page there is a pencil in the upper right of you avatar.

Message 5 of 6 (382 Views)

★ Novice
I tried this but I couldn't seem to find the same options, at least I'm not sure that I did. However, I just checked the Choose yout Avatar screen (the same one in the screenshot I posted before) and I can now see my uploaded avatars. Not sure what happened exactly but I'm just glad to have the option to change my avatar into one of my Sims again. Thanks for all the help.
Message 6 of 6 (377 Views)