Re: Productcode

by crinrict

Original Post

Productcode

★★ Newbie

Ik heb voerde mijn productcode in, maar er stond dat die al in gebruik was. Hoe kan dit?

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ik denk dat je nodig hebt om contact op met uw dealer
U kunt ook scannen een ontvangstbewijs en foto's van uw exemplaar van het spel te nemen
te bevestigen dat u me inderdaad gekocht en vragen steun aan games of het controleren van wie ik nu duidelijk te maken toewijzen

by translator ;p

but if someone know proper language or you know english i had in mind you to scan recipt and make photos of your the sims 4 copy

and show it to support so they will know its your copy and most likely check who is currently owning that cd key for proper investigation in your case

they may fix it and add game to your account if they get eought evidence

but i suggest you to contact store from where you bought it if it was just a cd key meaby they had some problems with automatic selling keys

hope you get your game Wink

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Hero

Hi,

At the moment the following languages are supported

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)