Problems with CAS and camera

by PepperCat04

Original Post

Problems with CAS and camera

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When I open my Create a Sim and try to make someone new, the sliders are really weird. They either make the eyes, face and every other sim feature really small or really big. The camera is an issue as well. I have tried using cas without my mods and its still broken. How do I fix this????

Message 1 of 3 (513 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Break Oct 6th - Oct 14th 2019

Hero (Retired)

@PepperCat04 - Are you playing Sims 3 or Sims 4? Are you on a PC or Mac? Please let me know so I can move your post to the correct forum. Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)

Re: Problems with CAS and camera

Hero (Retired)

@PepperCat04 - I've moved your question to the PC Technical Issues for TS4. In order to better help you, please respond with more details about your computer and game version. Are you running The Sims 4? (or a different version?) Are you on a Mac, or PC? What are the issues with the camera, and are you running the TS3 or TS4 camera mode?

One thing you can try is to rename your sims folder, then right-click the sims game icon in Origin and choose to "repair game". For instance, on a PC go to  \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, right-click "The Sims 4" folder and rename it to "The Sims 4-Old". After the repair completes, launch the game, start a brand new save and see if you have the same issues in the new save. 

Reply back and let us know how this experiment works. 

Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)