Re: Problems Redeeming Codes - Sims 3 Store

by BlacktipReef666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems Redeeming Codes - Sims 3 Store

★★★★★ Newbie

After many years I finally decided to buy Dragon Valley. Unfortunately, I had issues redeeming the code last night. The Sims 3 store said that my code had already been redeemed. I contacted EA and they refunded me.

Has anyone else had this issue, or has anyone else bought a world from Origin recently and tried to redeem it via the store?

I still want to raise dragons and live out my GoT fantasy, but I'm nervous about trying to buy it again and want to know if they've fixed the issue.

Message 1 of 3 (487 Views)

Accepted Solution

@BlacktipReef666  There have been a few reports of trouble with worlds, and a couple about Dragon Valley in particular, but it doesn't seem like enough to call it a pattern yet.  Plenty of people still buy worlds, so if the store weren't working at all, I'd expect a lot more posts about it, here and elsewhere.

Still, if the store gives you trouble again, you can always ask support to manually add your code.  It shouldn't be too much trouble.  Please let me know if it doesn't work again, and I'll forward the issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (467 Views)

All Replies

@BlacktipReef666  There have been a few reports of trouble with worlds, and a couple about Dragon Valley in particular, but it doesn't seem like enough to call it a pattern yet.  Plenty of people still buy worlds, so if the store weren't working at all, I'd expect a lot more posts about it, here and elsewhere.

Still, if the store gives you trouble again, you can always ask support to manually add your code.  It shouldn't be too much trouble.  Please let me know if it doesn't work again, and I'll forward the issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (468 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I just bought it again and it worked this time!

When I contacted them, they tried to fix it, but unfortunately they ran into some technical issues. Perhaps it was just a blip.

Message 3 of 3 (446 Views)