Re: Problem with updating

by ddrx3fan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with updating

★ Novice

I've been trying to update my game for quite a long time. Ever since I got Showtime, an update was always popping up, even after I let one update run. I already started an Origin account, but it seems like it didn't help. Are there any solutions?

Message 1 of 5 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

The manual patch is the same patch as the one you get through the launcher. Only difference is that you donwload it manually instead of through the launcher. If you do it manually, you'll have the patch file on your Computer. You can then double click on it to install the patch (which makes it a two step process with less issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (416 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Use the manual patch. Super patch is probably best if you haven't updated in a while.

Here are all the manual links:

Patch Links

Super Patch

Super Patch (All Regions), Size 976.5 MB

Incremental from 1.34

Make sure to download the right region. The last two digits of your base game version will tell you, your region.

Region 1 (USA), 133.6 MB

(if you are not US or need the download link for the digital Download, let me know)

The incremental is a lot smaller but sometimes gives out errors.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (381 Views)

★ Novice

what's the manual patch?

And after  downloading the patch, what  do I do with it?

Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

Hero

The manual patch is the same patch as the one you get through the launcher. Only difference is that you donwload it manually instead of through the launcher. If you do it manually, you'll have the patch file on your Computer. You can then double click on it to install the patch (which makes it a two step process with less issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (417 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to try this out. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (352 Views)