Problem with upating and can't go online?

by Nekookie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with upating and can't go online?

★★★ Newbie

I feel really stupid  for asking this but I've been searching for answers for probably an hour. First I don't know if there should be some kind of button for updating but I have absolutely no idea how to update The Sims 4. I read somewhere that some mods don't work because it's not update and I wanted to update it. I installed origin and I have an account too. Secondly I can't go online, but I do have an account. Any help? :/

Message 1 of 6 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with upating and can't go online?

Hero

Sorry but what you are doing is illegal.

You need to buy the game.

Don't expect any help ON THE OFFICIAL EA FORUM for pirated games.

Locking this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (202 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You can't update without being online.

What issue do you have going online ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:

Well I click "Go online" and it starts loading and loading, but it never actually goes online. 

Message 3 of 6 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:

Hey again, I wanted to give you some more details since I tried some solutions.
First of all I haven't bought the game and I downloaded Origin only because some people were mentioning it and I thought I must have it in order to run the game xD
I tried turning off firewall but it still doesn't go online
and the problem is that when I click on Go Online it says attempting to connect but doesn't connect, it just loads forever.
I have another friend who had downloaded the game from the same place I did and they had no problems going online, so I don't know why I can't :/ I've had this problem since last Christmas when I first downloaded it and I was trying to find a solution but didn't find one so I stopped playing, and I just recently started trying again. I would really like to go online so I can update it since 85% of my mods aren't showing up without any updates ><

Message 4 of 6 (234 Views)

I can't go online and update my game. NEED HELP.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been having this problem for over a year, ever since I downloaded the game. Please keep in mind that it's not bought but downloaded.
It never lets me go online in the game, when I click on go online it says attempting to connect and just stays like that forever. Also when I open the gallery on the top right corner it says "RLD!"
I have downloaded Origin and I have an account there too, but when Origin is opened I can't open the Sims.
Only about 20% of all my 600+ mods show up in the game, and I believe that's because the game has no update. Someone told me I can't update without being online.
I really really need some help with this, since I've had this problem for a year now and I've tried some solutions but none of them work. And whenever I try to find answers it's always about people who have bought the game and can open it through Origin, but since I have downloaded it from another site I can't open it from Origin. If anyone has ANY idea how I can fix this so I can see all my mods in the game please share them with me!

Message 5 of 6 (230 Views)

Hero

Sorry but what you are doing is illegal.

You need to buy the game.

Don't expect any help ON THE OFFICIAL EA FORUM for pirated games.

Locking this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)