Re: Problem with the maids on Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Problem with the maids on Sims 4

★ Novice

I have a question. Like for the maids on the Sims 4 I clicked on reoccuring service because I want the maids to come every day. But for some reason they don't come every day automatically. I have to call and cancel the maid service and then call back again to hire a maid in order to make them come. Why do they not come every day like they are supposed to? Is this just a glitch?

Message 1 of 9 (21,800 Views)

Hero

The maids are very buggy. EA is a aware of this issue and is hopefully fixing it.

There's not much you can do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (21,734 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks and I hope they fix it soon.

Message 3 of 9 (21,722 Views)

★ Guide

After the update on Friday, my sims that don't even have maid services get charged for a maid every time I open the game now!

Message 4 of 9 (21,708 Views)

Hero

Try moving out and back in. It's also a common issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (21,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

This was a problem even I had faced the only diffrent was that I couldn't even call for services .
I did some digging and found this mod: Phone Services Fix - All services now appear on the phone which fixed my maid problem and this mod has some conditions so don't forget to read that . Thank you .

EDIT (crin): Removed mod link and replaced with name as linking mods is not allowed at AHQ. Please use google to find the mod.

Message 6 of 9 (19,832 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ok so apparently I just got a patch update and my maid showed up yesterday and left after a few seconds. The next day the maid didn't show up. I am using mods and in this case they are necessary because I am doing the Not-So-Berry challenge. I need help!

Message 7 of 9 (18,498 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Can you play another save without your mods and see if they are causing the game? If so, make sure to update all your mods after the new patch! Standard smile
Otherwise it's a bug and needs to be posted in the bug-section so that EA can take care of it Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (18,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My fault, i had to double check to cancel the maid and order her next day again. 

Message 9 of 9 (14,253 Views)