Problem with sims3pack files (downloads) or something..

by AmByyY

Original Post

Problem with sims3pack files (downloads) or something..

★ Novice

I have fought with this problem now like... way too much hours, I guess.

I have downloaded things from all over the internet to my game, hair, clothes etc. They worked fine but my game started to crush down when I was creating sims. My friend told me that I must delete all my downloads when I update my game and I did that. I'm not sure but It seems that my game is maybe little faster than before but I can't get all my downloads back. I mean, I got just a few of them back and others. I don't know what to do with them.. 

I have noticed that only .package files come to my game and those files which are .sims3package don't come. Is there some problem with my starter application or something? It looks like that all my downloads are installed to game but in fact they aren't there like starter application shows that. I have tried everything and I'm fed up with all my ugly-clothed-bald-simses. Frown

And yes, either downloads which I have got from sims3 store don't come to my game anymore. It's so frustrating. 

So, I'm glad if you can help me and sorry my crappy English, I'm not native speaker. 

Message 1 of 6 (223 Views)

Re: Problem with sims3pack files (downloads) or something..

Community Manager

Are you trying to install all your custom content at once? Try to install the files in batches of 5-10 and see if that works.

I'm not a native speaker either btw. Confusedmileylol: We have many people from all over the world in this board, no worries about your English skills. As long as we can understand you, it's all good. Confusedmileywink:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 6 (205 Views)

★ Novice

Yep, I have tried to install them one by one and also small batches, as you said to do and unfortunately it doesn't work. :/ I wouldn't like to delete my whole sims game and install it again because all my epic-realationship-drama will go away. ;_;

Message 3 of 6 (199 Views)

Hero

Try reinstalling all Content following the method here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

It lets you start with a clean setup. Check the game after the first batch.

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (196 Views)

★ Novice
My computer don´t read .sims3pack files after scan with antivirus! Somebody help me?

Message 5 of 6 (182 Views)

Hero

What do you mean by don't read ? Can you not install them any longer ? Do you stil have a program associated with them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (179 Views)