Problem with a career task

by pinky88ization

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with a career task

★★★ Novice

Hello I noticed a problem. In the career of "Freelance Artist" some orders are not completed on Scetchpad. There are problems with the tasks on some Gigs. Resulting in the sims not being able to complete the tasks of career. Please do something! Thank you an sorry for my english.

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with a career task

Champion (Retired)

@pinky88ization 

May I suggest that you try the search feature in the future. This is a well known problem with the Digitalistic sketchpad. I recommend that you try another career until it is fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@pinky88ization 

May I suggest that you try the search feature in the future. This is a well known problem with the Digitalistic sketchpad. I recommend that you try another career until it is fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)

★★★ Novice

thank you. I choose a different work for nowStandard smile

Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)