Problem with June 18th patch

by DemonChildYT

Original Post

Problem with June 18th patch

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? dine out seasons jungle adventure spa day get famous cats & dogs fitness luxury party city living spooky perfect patio vampires get to work my first pet get together outdoor retreat movie hangout vintage glamour holiday celebration kids room laundry day romantic garden cool kitchen bowling night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just opened the game
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't have anything from the update after waiting 7 hours for it to download
What do you expect to see? I waited seven hours for the new update to download and I don't see anything new. no pride flags, no gender preference settings, the only new thing I have is the trait randomizer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 18th, 2019

I waited seven hours for the new update to finish installing. when It was done, I opened my game, ready to enjoy the new items mentioned in the patch notes, but all I got was the randomize traits button and NOTHING ELSE. I have tried repairing my game and hitting the update button again, and still NOTHING.

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Re: Problem with June 18th patch

Hero
@DemonChildYT Moving this to tech for troubleshooting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)