Re: Problem with 64-bit/32-bit Origin

by Alexandraleosims

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@sriggz

If you do not have a 64 bit version of Windows you must upgrade. If you have Windows 10 you can do so for free. Google "How to upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit"

If you have an earlier version of Windows then you must purchase an upgrade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 11 of 49 (2,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I had a notificasion that said i need to switch to 32-bit and i pressed OK and a another notificasion said that i had to swith to 64-bit and it never stops and if i restart the game the same coms everi single time
Message 12 of 49 (2,078 Views)

Hero
Answered you here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Problem-with-64-bit-32-bit-in-game/td-p/6771464/jump-t...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 49 (2,067 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I have a 64 bit laptop but for some reason when I right click on the sims 4 in origin it won’t let me click on game properties. 

Message 14 of 49 (1,972 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Change to the Game library instead of Recent games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 49 (1,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well when I right click on the sims game properties is there but its faded so I cant click on it to change do you think you could help me there?

Message 16 of 49 (1,845 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You must first exit the game.

Message 17 of 49 (1,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine doesn't have that just language and command line 

Message 18 of 49 (1,696 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@bklynqt510 

It wont be there if you have a 32bit OS.

Message 19 of 49 (1,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a 64 bit but Origin is recognizing my laptop as 32 bit and my Sims4 will not load. I don’t want to play the legacy edition.

Message 20 of 49 (1,572 Views)