Re: Problem in the actress career

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Problem in the actress career

★ Apprentice

Hi, when I try to check for open audition,there’s nothing.. I tried to repair the game and uninstalled it, but the problem hasn’t solved... I would really appreciate your help! Thank you!,

Message 1 of 8 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Dandos20
Your actress needs to have 3 level of actor skill to get audition.
At least so it was in my game.

Message 2 of 8 (1,043 Views)

★ Apprentice

She is level 10…and still can’t get audition Frown

Message 3 of 8 (1,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Have you any mods or CC in your mods folder?
If yes - move your mods folder to desktop, delete localthumbcache.package file from your game folder and fix the game in Origin once more.

Check if you still have this error in a clean game

You can look in this  topic also

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Get-Famous-Acting-Career-no-Auditions/m-p/7188317#M128...

Message 4 of 8 (1,033 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for your help.

no, I don’t have any mods or cc in my mod folder

also I Follow the advice in the link that you send me and the problem hasn’t fix unfortunately... 

do you have an idea what else I can do to fix this bug? Thank you again!

Message 5 of 8 (1,004 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Dandos20

Seems like you are playing a premade Sim or a Sim that was cheated up in acting skills. You need to change Agency to one of the two first available then you can get an audition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 8 (987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi - I have the same issue. I'm playing a new Sim and have increased her acting skill to 3. I'm with one of the starter agencies - and yet I still don't have an option to look for auditions. 

Any help?

Message 7 of 8 (842 Views)

Hero

Hi @ruebixbear 

do you mean the list is empty for you ? Have you tried switching to any of the other agencies ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (814 Views)