Re: Problem Sims 4 Mouse Lag ??

by KBear33

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I went to from full screen to window and my mouse STILL lags! I've adjusted the graphics on the sims and my mouse setting on my comp... I am playing this game on a brand-spanking-NEW computer!!! Idk y I'm having this issue! Please help!

Message 11 of 14 (1,071 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The OP is not alone in this issue. I noticed that when I played the last time, I would click on someone or something and the options menu didn't pop up right away......I was left to wonder what happened. I know that it definitely is NOT on his end as I have a laptop and my "mouse" is a mouse-pad cause I play on a laptop. I also have noticed lag in other areas too......like the time between you asking your sim to do something and them doing it........even in conversation. I play on laptop mode......I THINK medium graphic settings and hadn't had a problem with it til a couple sim-sessions a while ago. 

Message 12 of 14 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering what AA was.  You said you set AA to medium  is that Auto Age? I'm having this problem also and it's driving me nuts.  I cant type anything half the time because my keyboard wont work properly either.

Message 13 of 14 (367 Views)

@lilqueenshari  In this context, AA is anti-aliasing.  However, if you're currently having this issue, it would be better for you to create your own thread describing your particular symptoms in detail.  This thread is quite old, and the participants have long since moved on.

A dxdiag would also be helpful in the new thread.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 14 of 14 (355 Views)