Problem Installing Expansion Packs

by gragas1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem Installing Expansion Packs

★★ Novice

I downloaded 2 expansion packs on origin, and then i downloaded the base game. For some reason the expansions arent installing and wont work on sims. please help me as soon as possible thanks

Message 1 of 6 (535 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem Installing Expansion Packs

★★ Novice

I just checked again for some reason it worked today, sorry for wasting your time

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (522 Views)

All Replies

Hero

What's your operating system ?

Also could you describe the symptoms you're seeing ? Is your game updated to the latest patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (508 Views)

★★ Novice

My operating system is windows 8.1 unfortunately, and the game is updated to the last patch 

Message 3 of 6 (503 Views)

★★ Novice

I just checked again for some reason it worked today, sorry for wasting your time

Message 4 of 6 (523 Views)

Hero

No problem.

As long as it works and you can enjoy your game, all is good Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep trying to install the seasons and pets expansion packs that i bought online but it wont let me and this keeps popping up: /Volumes/Sims3EP08/Game/Bin/Default.ini it let me download it but not install it. please help??

Message 6 of 6 (419 Views)