Re: Pregnant sim can't gain skill from skill books

by nyhedskage

Original Post

Hero
@nyhedskage Are you SURE you're reading the right level ?

I tried Level 2 Arch .. no luck, level 1 on the other hand works fine.

Herbalism: Doesn't work for Level 9 but maybe you can't level up to 10 at all with skill books ? I hardly use them tbh

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (309 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried all the levels. I had the bug way before I got to level 9 with herbalism as well.

Arch just worked for me as well but it havent worked for a very long time before.

I am just so confused tbh. I thought it was because of the pregnancy as that was the pattern I first noticed, but I guess I was wrong. It must have been something else but I really don't know at this point

Message 12 of 15 (306 Views)

Hero
@nyhedskage But it work now or did it go back to not working ?

Really hard to tell what the trigger is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (280 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It worked now. It's not really possible for me to try anymore as I don't have any skills to try it with anymore :/ 

it's like impossible to know the trigger... Thank you so much for all the help but I think it's gonna be impossible to find a solution tbh. I'll just hope it won't happen again I guess :/

Sorry for wasting your time 

Message 14 of 15 (677 Views)

Hero
@nyhedskage No need to be sorry.

I'm marking this as solved and move it to tech but feel free to come back if you run into the issue again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (221 Views)