Pre Ordered City Living

by carolworrall1966

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre Ordered City Living

★★★★ Novice

I pre ordered city living and on Origin it says its available on the 2nd in the UK. It is now the 2nd @ 10.30 am and I am still unable to download the pack, is there a specific time when the download is available? Can someone answer this question? I have restarted my pc to see if it makes a difference but still the same.

Message 1 of 8 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pre Ordered City Living

EA app Team

Hey @carolworrall1966

You can check the exact release date and time for your region in the Origin website. For example:

Capture.png

Enjoy San Myshuno! Are your sims ready to move to the new city? Wink

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (352 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hey @carolworrall1966

You can check the exact release date and time for your region in the Origin website. For example:

Capture.png

Enjoy San Myshuno! Are your sims ready to move to the new city? Wink

Message 2 of 8 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ok problem is solved, by looking at some other threads on the boards the time you can download is @ 11pm in the UK. These boards can be really useful Standard smile

Message 3 of 8 (349 Views)

EA app Team

:D You were fast! Glad you found your answer, go download your game then!! :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 8 (346 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Whoops had to edit my post, time for download is 11pm. I'm just so excited to play the new pack I can't read properly. Thanks for your help EA Mai Standard smile

Message 5 of 8 (340 Views)

EA app Team

Disappointed I can relate to that. But it's only some hours to go!

What is the first thing you will do with the expansion? I have my sim ready, her name is Sara Alegre, she wants to go to a couple of festivals and she will become the best critic in San Myshuno Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (338 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The 1st thing I'll do is not play until tomorrow evening Frown  Got to be up for work @ 5am tomorrow so will be sleeping before 11pm tonight. But I will go into cas and create a sim to play tomorrow night. How does that saying go.  "Good things come to those who wait"  

Message 7 of 8 (332 Views)

EA app Team

Ouch! What about this? You go to sleep early and wake up at 3am... :P I'm a bad influence ^^

Anyway, "The secret of patience is doing something else in the meanwhile"... go enjoy CAS!

Message 8 of 8 (326 Views)