Re: Possible Patch Update making Sims 'Age Up' too quickly

by crinrict

Original Post

Possible Patch Update making Sims 'Age Up' too quickly

★★ Novice

Issue

When loading my save file, one of my Sims (from my main Played household) was on the active day to 'Age Up' to Adult, at least ten days early, and the other members of the family were much closer to aging up than the last time I had played.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

I used a Potion of Youth on my Sim that was about to Age Up. The Age progress bar cleared, but on hover it stated there was one day til aging up to an Adult.

Picture

None available.

Where does the bug occur ?

I did not try to start a new game for testing purposes, it was one specific save. I did see many people on SimsVIP.com stating the same circumstances in reply to the Patch Update announcement, however.

Mods/CC

I had removed the CC recently, with no issue.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

Outdoor Retreat

Get To Work

Get Together

Dine Out

Occurring since

Patch Update: 07/26/2016 – PC Version 1.21.40.1020

Operating system

Windows 7 Professional

Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

Hero

Could you provide me with your save game ?

To do so, please zip this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and then upload to this link: http://www.mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=16a4fa2d42a913a878b44af7a1cc50b63610269d3... (still experimenting with this so don't know if it works)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

Hero

Tagging @kelseyokami

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

Hero

Tagging @kelseyokami again and moving to general forum as there was never a reply.

Is this issue now solved for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)