Re: Possible Dining Table Bug Sims 4 Nov 2020 Patch (MCCC)

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Possible Dining Table Bug Sims 4 Nov 2020 Patch (MCCC)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I was asked to post this as it could possibly be a new bug in the game. So, I use mods in the Sims 4, but due to the recent update, I got rid of all of them due to errors being logged in with MCCC (I downloaded the most recent one, which is compatible with the recent Sims 4 update). All completely normal, but the strange thing is, I went back to the game, only to get the orange box again before the game was unpaused. For some reason, there's still an error. I showed it to the support team on discord and there was something up with a dining table, but apart from that there was nothing else. It is strange because what kind of error can a dining table produce? I did wonder if a Sim had gotten themselves stuck in the middle of one (let's face it, it's a very Simmish thing to do), but apparently that isn't the case. I don't know exactly what's happened here, but I would really appreciate some help with this to make sure it isn't a serious issue.

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: Possible Dining Table Bug Sims 4 Nov 2020 Patch (MCCC)

@SulaniSummer  It's possible there's some leftover data from what you removed that's causing an error on load.  Please load the save, let the in-game clock run for a few minutes, use "save as" to rename the save, quit, reload, and see whether you still get the error.  Let me know either way.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)