Re: Ponytail with bangs removed from store not available anymore

by thesims1depot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ponytail with bangs removed from store not available anymore

★★★ Novice
I bought hair from the store years ago but it suddenly vanished from my game and it also isnt in my store purchase history. What can i do? Can someone please put it back on the store again?
Message 1 of 9 (681 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

That hair was not removed from the store. It's part of the Fashionable Fitness Set: https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72979&section=Grid&section=Gri...

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (719 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team
Hi @TeresaPilch2002,

The hair in the picture is from the Exchange. Are you including this picture because you don't have an old one from the Store?

Would it be possible for you to share the link to the page you took the screenshot from? Do you remember the exact name of the hair in the store?

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 2 of 9 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I sadly dont remember the name and i couldnt find that anywhere either. I didnt screenshot the original from the store but people uploaded it on the exchange. I tried installing them but it didnt let me since its not the original and i was missing the „premium content“. What i do remember though is that the hair was uploaded with anoter pair, it was a pigtail style with a headband - which is appearently also removed.
Message 3 of 9 (640 Views)

Message 4 of 9 (639 Views)

★★ Guide

That hair was not removed from the store. It's part of the Fashionable Fitness Set: https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72979&section=Grid&section=Gri...

Message 5 of 9 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Great find, thanks, @thesims1depot! XP for you Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice
OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!❤️❤️❤️
Message 7 of 9 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you too!!!!!
Message 8 of 9 (578 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Mai wrote:

Great find, thanks, @thesims1depot! XP for you Standard smile

Thanks, @EA_Mai. I've been using that hair for ages, so I recognized it instantly as something that came from one of the free sets. Standard smile

You're welcome, @TeresaPilch2002. Glad I was able to be of assistance! In the future, just know that things can't be deleted from your purchase history. If you truly purchased it, it's there forever. If it seems to you that an item you once owned is missing from your purchase history, you most likely didn't buy it from The Store. It probably came in a free set or from an SP. Wink

Message 9 of 9 (557 Views)