Plumbob lamps

by liljoss7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plumbob lamps

★★ Novice

Hello, I was just recently watching a Sims video on Youtube and found out that with my Sims 3 games and Sims 4 games there were lamps called "Plumbob" for a reward of having the Sims 3 expansion packs. I have them all on my origin account and was wondering why the lamps never showed up for my game and if there was anyway to get them or if that perk was done because I know the sims 4 came out a long time ago and sometimes promotions end...

I know i had all the sims 3 games on my parents computer at home but then when I tried to get the sims 3 on my own computer when I went to college not all of them transferred over the ones that did are Ambitions, Into the Future Island Paradise, Seasons, Showtime (limited edition), supernatural. However, at home I do have all the expansion packs but what had happened was I let my friend download them onto her computer not realizing that she was playing online which gave her the full access so when I went online I couldn't do that anymore but if you needed the codes I could get them from home to try to register.

Message 1 of 5 (5,924 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plumbob lamps

When did you get The Sims 4? The lamp rewards ended December 31, 2015.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (5,873 Views)

All Replies

You can read more about the lamps over here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-rewards/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (5,907 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for responding, when I go to that link and click on sims 4 rewards it says "file not found" are there any other webpages I could try?

Message 3 of 5 (5,883 Views)

When did you get The Sims 4? The lamp rewards ended December 31, 2015.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (5,874 Views)

★★ Novice
I think I got it for Christmas that year but it might have been too late by the time I uploaded my sims 3 and 4 into the computer I currently have. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5 (5,842 Views)