Please help

by LepoardPMReal

Original Post

Please help

★ Novice

I started up my game and everthing seemed normal like the starting part and intro video was fine. But when game actually started my screen was black and it still had all pics and buttons but they were split by white pink and blue lines. When I press Create A Household. (Scold me if wrong) There is a fadeout. Well my fadeout is pink and white lines... I tried using the Repair Game button, it has done poop all. Tried everthing.. Theres too much wrong that I cannot tell you all. I'm very thankful if I get a reply. Thanks. Please Help

LepoardPM

Message 1 of 8 (225 Views)

Re: Please help

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (214 Views)

★ Novice
Hi. Thanks. It's a family computer containing of many files. Therefore I'm a bit sketchy about it. Sorry. I personally think that it's one of the 8 corrupted files. It said on first play. Cannot find graphics card so automatically set to low graphics.? I can still perfectly play sims3 with 4 expansion packs??
Message 3 of 8 (211 Views)

Hero

Run a hardware check and a chkdisk and and also make sure your graphics drivers are updated.

It's a bit hard to help if you are not willing to share what graphics card you have and other info about your hardware. 

You can also try playing around with the ingame graphics setting to see if that helps.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (208 Views)

★ Novice
Sorry. I'll check once I'm home from work. 6pm GMT. I can also upload a few vids on my sisters channel Elizabeth Yule to see if it gives you any ideas on what Malay be my problem. Sorry for all the hassle.

Lepoard
Message 5 of 8 (205 Views)

★ Novice
I mean may be wrong
Message 6 of 8 (203 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

No prob. I would make sure graphics drivers are updated first.

You can also pm me your DxDiag if your not comfortable with sharing them openly. You can't really access anything from it. Its just basic info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (199 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah ok. Still at work but I'll be done in about 6 hours.
Message 8 of 8 (194 Views)