Please help me with this Ui glitch!

by AlreadyUniquee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please help me with this Ui glitch!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So my game has been doing this for about a week now. I've tried everything and it just hasn't worked, I tried doing a scan of all my mods, took out the ones I thought were doing it and deleted others. It's not Ui Cheat Extension or T.O.O.L either. If anyone can tell me the mod that's doing this that would be amazing. I attached an image of what's going on

Message 1 of 6 (4,420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please help me with this Ui glitch!

★★★★ Novice

I actually use all of them because I enjoy using mods, supporting creators and my laptop can handle it. I found the mod that was doing it myself. Standard smile Have a nice day.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (4,369 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@AlreadyUniquee 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (4,406 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@jpkarlsen 

I've done all of that. Tested without mods, and it works so I know it is a mod issue. I even deleted the localthumbchase.package and it still doesn't work. I'm trying the 50/50 method but it's difficult to do with 50+ gbs of mods

Message 3 of 6 (4,398 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@AlreadyUniquee You should consider cutting down on that amount you can't possibly use that much in a game.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (4,391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I actually use all of them because I enjoy using mods, supporting creators and my laptop can handle it. I found the mod that was doing it myself. Standard smile Have a nice day.

Message 5 of 6 (4,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AlreadyUniquee Would you mind sharing what mod it was ? Helps the next person with the same issue.

Just the name (unless it was an adult mod as we can't name them here) 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (4,361 Views)