Re: Please fix the simulation mode on very lag in new update (1.88.213.1030)

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Please fix the simulation mode on very lag in new update (1.88.213.1030)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.213.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion game pack stuff pack and kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fixing simulation lag!
What happens when the bug occurs? A ultra lag simulation when i play all speed on game 1 2 3 Sims don't do nothing and take a long time to take any action the game is broken when i update to new update (1.88.213.1030)
What do you expect to see? A simulation more smooth and fixed!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. i update to new update (1.88.213.1030) is awful the simulation mode

Before of new update my game are smooth now the simulation mode is awful is lagging anytime all speed 1 2 3 is lag

i already disable my CC and nothing change!

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 6 (737 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

- Press Windows-Key + R
- Type: DxDiag
- Click on Save all Information.
- Attach the Text File to your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

DxDiag

Message 3 of 6 (677 Views)

@WinterSnow733  I've moved your thread to the PC tech section for troubleshooting purposes.  First of all, your dxdiag lists a number of failed Windows updates, so it's best to clean those up.  Start with a couple of basic checks on your Windows system files:

• Hit Windows key-X
  • Choose either “PowerShell (Administrator)” or “Windows Terminal (Administrator),” whichever option is offered
  • Inside the window that appears, copy and paste “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth” without quotes into the window, and enter
  • The system will start validating soon. If it throws an error, please list it here
  • After it reaches 100%, hit Windows key-X again
  • Again, choose “PowerShell (Administrator)” or “Windows Terminal (Administrator)”
  • Inside the window, copy and paste “sfc /scannow” without quotes into the window, and enter
  • Post the message you receive here

Restart your computer, hit Windows key-i, select Update & Security, and click the box to check for updates.  If any install, restart again afterwards.

Next, load the game, play for at least ten minutes, and put it in windowed mode (but don't minimize it).  Open the Task Manager's Processes tab and take a screenshot.  I don't need to see everything, but please include the column headers (showing overall use of CPU, Memory, etc.) as well as everything in the Apps section.  Then click the Performance tab, click on CPU use, and take a screenshot of that window too.  Include the column on the left so I can see an overview of memory, disk, and GPU use as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 6 (626 Views)

★ Novice

Since the update yesterday the Lag is terrible. My sims just stop doing things and won't allow me to cancel them but the time on the game play keeps running. I also keep finding that my sims are walking through walls instead of through the door. 

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way to fix it?

Message 5 of 6 (557 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@LuSimTaylor  Is this your issue?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-PC-Stop-and-go-Lags-freezes-since-Patch-1-88/td-...

If so, please download the emergency patch, and if you're still having issues, post in that thread.

Edit:  Since the original poster confirmed that the emergency patch fixed their issue, and the other poster hasn't returned, I'll lock this thread here.  For anyone else having the same issue, please create a new thread.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (545 Views)