Re: Played Sims are used for roles f.e. Bouncer

by JochenWeiss

Original Post

Played Sims are used for roles f.e. Bouncer

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Simers,

the game uses played Sims in roles again, f.e. for the bouncer. It´s similar to the Vet problem we had with C&D. (The Vet should be fixed since a patch but as it seems it´s broken again with Fame)

Another problem is, that played Sims uses a generated outfit when I enter the household and not a saved one.

Are these bugs or by design because of Sims 4 work since Fame? 

Greetz

Jo

Message 1 of 8 (473 Views)

Hero
What other roles do you see them in ? Vet also ?

The Sims could be using situational outfits they have been wearing. I think it's not a bug that they do that even when played. Not sure if they should actually switch back or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not me but others, a modder told me about that the Vet role come back to played Sims.

Had this never before that my played Sims uses a game generated outfit.

Message 3 of 8 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So you never saw played Sims at venues or festivals wearing a situational outfit ?

(I don't play rotationally so usually only have one played family)

For the vet/bouncer, I'd say, create a new bug report. I'll see what info I can get.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Of course I saw them in situational outfits, f.e. a few days before one of my played Sims was on the flea market and used the seller outfit.

This isn´t what I mean, what I never had until now, is that I load one of my households and the Sims wear a wired daytime outfit, amongst other things the blue sport gloves.

Will create a new bug report for the bouncer, thx. 

Message 5 of 8 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could it be this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-S-NPC-Sims-wear-random-cold-hot-weather-outfits-not/td... ?

For me, NPCs often keep their situational outfits when I next meet them but as I don't play rotationally, I couldn't say how it is for played households

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe it goes to the "walkby job weather raining" problem, I will post there. Thx 

Message 7 of 8 (420 Views)

Hero
There's so many outfit issues atm, I seriously don't know which ones are the same or new or related.

:D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (411 Views)