Re: Play Sims4 without origin????

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Play Sims4 without origin????

★★★ Newbie

hello i am about to lose my internet for a long time and i cant leave my computer on 24/7 so i am asking how can i play the sims 4 that i preordered and installed with out having to run origins any and all help would be great the sooner the beter please i got less then a few hours tell my internet is shut off so please help me...

Message 1 of 10 (69,254 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also want to know how to do this

Message 2 of 10 (69,166 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Nope, you need it. Also moved to the Sims 4 section.
Message 3 of 10 (69,124 Views)

Hero

After activation you can put Origin in offline mode and play that way. No need to be connected to the Internet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (69,121 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How can I get it to activate ? I receive error when trying to activate. Can they do it from their side for me? or anyway to do it from a website or to call in?  or to come to their office?

Message 5 of 10 (69,117 Views)

Hero

The error you posted in your other thread ? I've answered you there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (69,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I signed into origin and activated sims, it opened fine. closed it and left the coffee shop drove home and tried to open it again and now it wants me to sign into origin again... I cant, I have only mobile internet with no hotspot. I cant enable offline mode without first signing in. So this game is not really availible truely offline. Is there any other way to do this? I've bought a game that I cant play without first logging into origin....when it said it will play offline after activation! 

Message 7 of 10 (69,033 Views)

Hero

Did you try to sign in ? You can sign in and then it automatically puts you in Offline mode but yes, you have to sign in. But you LOCALLY sign in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (68,960 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict This doesn't work. Any other way to help?
Message 9 of 10 (21,225 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (21,160 Views)